Rome, Florence, Pisa Sightseeing Tour
|When:||Tuesday, November 6, 2018 7:00pm|
Nestled along the Mediterranean coast line, Italy is a country which has made a powerful impact on Western civilization. Our tour will spend seven days/six nights uncovering the rich culture in Rome, Florence and Italy.
Here are highlights of the trip.
- Vatican Museum is a treasure trove of Greek sculptures, medieval tapestries, and Renaissance paintings
- Sistine Chapel -- room where the Pope is elected
- St. Peter's Basilica
- Half-day tour of Imperial Rome -- Castel Saint D'Angelo, the Roman Forum, Jewish Ghetto, Circus Maximas
- Roman Coliseum -- relive brutal entertainment with the gladiators and lions
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Florence
- Fountainhead of the Renaissance city of Dante
- Sightseeing tour of Siena -- a well preserved medieval city in Italy.
- Our group will meander through the Gothic cathedral, Town Hall, Plaza del Campo - site of the famous Palio horse race
- Visit Tuscany winery and learn the fine art of wine making, tasting and pairing the wine with different foods.
- Half-day sightseeing tour of Pisa to see the famous leaning tour of Pisa
Package includes the following elements:
- Six night hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Luxury motor coach for ground transportation
- All sightseeing activities
- Bilingual guide in Italian and in English
Airfare is not included in the price. Lunches and dinners are not included in the price.