Latin Music Friday Night Boat Party: New York City Skyline Fiesta
|When:||Friday, October 23, 2020 9:00pm|
|Where:||Pier 15, 78 South Street, New York, NY, 10038|
¡Buen viaje! How you ask? By joining us on our Latin style cruisin’ event in NYC!
Celebrate Latin Heritage!
Variety of genres: Latin Music, Reggaeton, Latin Trap, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Tipico, Pop, Latin Classic & Rock Cross-Over Reggae & Hip Hop Music w/ Special Guest DJs & Performers.
ABOUT THE BOAT:
- 3 LEVELS OF MUSIC (Pop Music, Hip Hop, Latin Music, Oldies Hits & Dance Music)
- Huge OUTDOOR and INDOOR Dance floors
- 4 Bars with Cocktails, Beer & Wine
- Breathtaking Manhattan Views - Take a picture with a Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Freedom Tower and the Ultimate Skyline
- Food Available for Purchase
- Best Prices in New York City
- Great for birthday / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / party reservation
- Contact us for dinner/party reservations (Balloons & Cakes permitted - bring your own utensils - no knifes allowed; no other outside food allowed).
- SKIP THE LINE Ticket includes 1 FREE Drink + Express Line
- VIP Ticket includes 1 FREE Drink + Express Line + Access to VIP areas
- VIP Bottle Service / Sections - Available for Sale. Call/text Allan (646) 263-4593 and/or email: for the Bottle Services Flyer / Packages
- FREE Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking)
*INVITE THE WHOLE FAMILY! The right place to celebrate your birthday, surprise birthday, bachelor/bachelorette, family reunion, graduation, holidays & many more. All ages of guests have attended our concerts. from 21+ all the way to 70 years old! An experience for ALL!*
Boarding: 9:00 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID
Dress Code Policy: *TRENDY* (Dress to Impress!)
- Gentlemen: Shoes, black sneakers, button down shirts, polo shirts and jeans are acceptable.
- Ladies: Casual & Classy
- No baggy attire!!
Have a Celebration coming up?
A limited number of tables are available. Email us for reservations or to host your own event at the most unique event space at
Want to get personal? call/text/email @ahmadvanallan