Barcelona, Spain Sightseeing Tour
|When:||Tuesday, October 5, 2021 7:00pm|
|Where:||John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430|
Tickets not yet on sale
Barcelona, the capital of the Catalonia region, is known around the world for its art and culture. On this six days, five days tour of Barcelona, you will capture the essence of Barcelona.
You will have the following experiences:
- Barcelona city sightseeing tour
- La Sagrada Familia, a world famous archtectural masterpiece
- Park Gueill, Gaudi's greatest Park with spectacular city views
- Passeig de Gracia, Barcelona's luxurious strip
- Casa Batllo, Gaudi's most astonishing contribution to Modernismo
- Casa Amataller, part of the trio of "Apple Discord"
- Casa Moreno, part of the famous trio
- Plaza Espana, an impressive plaza in Barcelona
- The National Palace
- Barcelona Olympic Rings
- The Columbus Monument, a tribute to Christopher Columbus
- Plaza Cataluna, another famous plaza in the heart of Barcelona
- Montserrat to take in spectacular views on top of the mountain
- Cava to meet a local wine maker
- Las Ramblas, a popular tree lined pedestrian street for shopping
Our group will also visit the following museums
- Museu Picasso
- Fundacio Joan Miro
Our group will spend the morning exploring Barcelona on a bicycle tour.
A trip to Barcelona would not be complete without experiencing a flamenco show followed by dinner, as well as exploring the city's vibrant nightlife.
Price includes the following elements.
- Six night hotel stay
- Ground transportation to and from the airport
- Bilingual guide in Spanish and in English
- All the sightseeing tour activities
- Flamenco show and dinner
- Breakfast daily
Airfare is not included in this price. Lunches and dinners are also not included in the package