NYC #1 Dance Music Boat Party BRUNCH Yacht Cruise on the Infinity
|When:||Saturday, June 15, 2019 1:00pm|
|Where:||Pier 40 Hornblower Cruises & Events|
EDX presents NO XCUSES 2019 BRUNCH Boat Party w/ Tom Staar & Antonio Giacca
on the Hornblower Infinity Yacht !
Four Levels (Rooms of Music) for this Mini-Day Festival
The FIRST EVER No Xcuses Boat Party SOLD OUT last year!
Catch a VIBE on the iBoatNYC - Summer Concert Cruise Series with Hornblower New York featured on: DancingAstronaut.com , EDM.com, ElectricVibes.com, TheNocturnalTimes.com, Realedm.com, Mix247EDM.com, Beatfeeds.com & TheGrooveCartel.com
Are you trying to live your best life? If the answer is YES, then buy a ticket to the Number 1 Boat in New York City. Take a picture with a Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Freedom Tower while you're dancing your shoes off to your favorite DJs! Three Concerts, all in one Boat Party (Three dance floors, three levels of music). 10+ DJs & Live performers.
Main Stage (Concert):
Open Air Deck (Concert):
Special Guests !!!
Middle Deck - Latin Floor:
Latin Music, Reggaeton, Latin Trap, Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Classic & Rock Cross-Over Reggae Hip Hop Music w/ Special Performances by Local Up and coming Artists
The Lounge: House / Deep House / Techno / Trance - Chill-Hang Out Lounge
- Every Floor has VIP table sections. If you purchase a VIP Table Section, you don’t have to stay at your table the whole night. The waitress can put your bottles away, place a rope in front of your table & make sure no one sits at your table. When you decide to return to your table, the waitress will bring out your bottles. Your table is guaranteed for the ENTIRE night.
- Every Floor has a cocktail bar that also serves beer & wine. Specials on Buckets of Beers.
- Food Available for Purchase - Yes we have specialty Food Vendors! - BRUNCH Reservations available!
- Yes Parking is Available at the Pier - Pier 40: $40.00 - FREE Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking)
- VIP Bottle Service / Sections - Available for Sale. Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email: for the Bottle Services Flyer / Packages.
- Special Birthday/Bachelor/Bachelorette Packages available.
- Contact us for dinner/party reservations (Balloons & Cakes permitted, no other outside food allowed). LED screens, VIP Gardens, and state-of-the-art lighting and sound systems - they make our boat cruise the perfect place to party on the harbor with some of the best artists in the world. VIP Tickets include Express Line and 1 FREE Drink of your choice! Also includes access to the VIP Garden.
- Free Merch Giveaways.
Pier 40: 353 WEST STREET, NEW YORK NY 10014
Boards: 1:00 PM
Departs: 2:30 PM
Returns: 6:00 PM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID
DRESS CODE POLICY: Trendy but Comfortable
- Gentlemen: Shoes, black sneakers, button down shirts, polo shirts and jeans are acceptable. You can wear white sneakers, just make sure they are clean ;)
- Please be aware that photography and videotaping takes place on the boat. The photos & videos will be posted to our Facebook & Instagram pages:
Have a Celebration coming up?
We make it possible for you to host your company/corporate, art, fashion, music showcases, birthday parties & private dinners at a number of unique event spaces & a fleet of 6 yachts.
Booking your event with Crust Nation will get you more bang for your buck! Let us show you how New York parties!
For more information & to reach out to us visit crustnation.com
Want to get personal? call/text/email @ahmadvanallan
About iBoatNYC Summer Cruise Concert Series featured by following online magazines:
The Nocturnal Times:
MIX 247 EDM:
The Groove Cartel:
One of the most dedicated, hard-working characters in the industry, Grammy-nominated DJ, producer and label head, EDX, has spent the past twenty-five years at the forefront of electronic music. Founder of the internationally renowned record company Sirup Music in 2002, which has released hits from the likes of Avicii, Armin van Buuren, Steve Angello, Tiësto and more — and in joint-venture with Enormous Tunes his ‘Helvetic Nerds’ crew of Nora En Pure, Daniel Portman, Croatia Squad and Sons of Maria — Maurizio's own vast catalogue of chart-topping original productions and remixes has amassed hundreds of millions of streams and an adoring international fan-base in the process.
Recently nominated for a 2019 ‘Best Remixed Recording’ Grammy for his Dubai Skyline Remix of Charlie Puth’s hit ‘How Long’, December 2018 also saw EDX launch his brand new live show concept ‘XIRCUIT’ at an incredible sold out show at Avalon in Los Angeles. Having topped the official Beatport Charts a staggering ten times over the course of 2017 and 2018 alone, EDX is continuing his relentless production drive and globe spanning touring schedule into 2019 and beyond.
His ‘NoXcuses' radio show on iHeart (formerly on SiriusXM’s Electric Area) is currently broadcast to over 40 countries twice a week and with an international touring schedule that sees him cross multiple countries and continents each week, Maurizio has held residencies at some of the world’s most iconic clubs (Space Ibiza, Privilege Ibiza and Wynn Las Vegas to name a few) and consistently performs at the most esteemed festivals on the global circuit.
Following the incredible triumph of 2018, which saw hits such as ‘Jaded’, ‘Anthem’, ‘Sillage’, and his remixes for David Guetta, Janelle Monae and Bazzi & Camila Cabello top the Beatport charts, 2019 is kicking off in a similar fashion, with a brand new release on Spinnin’ Records, titled ‘Who Cares’ released in January. With his official remix for Chromeo & French Montana on Atlantic Records also quickly climbing the charts, a slew of unreleased music waiting to see the light of day and the international roll-out of his brand new live show concept ‘XIRCUIT’ to look forward to, EDX is set to take yet another year by the hand and make it dance for all it’s worth.
Tom Staar has built his name to stand up amongst the ever expanding spectrum of house music. His ability to bring his wide reaching and deep rooted house music sensibilities to blend into flawless big room production has been dubbed the next big thing, with remixes being sought out from the likes of Axwell & Ingrosso, Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike and Sam Feldt name a few.
Tom can frequently be seen on main stages around the world with notable performances for industry heavyweight festivals such as Tomorrowland, Tomorrowworld, Creamfields, Mysteryland Global Gathering and Sunrise Festival to name a few as well as tours to the USA, Europe, Australia and Asia all on his impressive resume.
Antonio Giacca, originally from Rome (Italy) has lived and travelled all over the world to produce and perform his music headlining parties all over the world.
Antonio is now based in Los Angeles, where he gets in the studio with International artists from all over the world and his tracks are regularly played by top DJs such as Pete Tong, David Guetta, Hardwell, Tiesto, Oliver Heldens, Don Diablo, Nicky Romero, Afrojack, Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike, EDX and many more…
Antonio’s unique sound can be found in all of his releases and has proven time and time again to work magic with crowds around the globe, with tracks like “Going Crazy”, “Hey Sunshine” (Number one for 5 consecutive weeks) and more reaching the top 10 charts on Beatport and Cool Cut and receiving massive support both in clubs and on the radio by all the biggest players in the scene.
He is currently signed to some of the biggest record labels in the EDM space, Spinnin’ Records and Enormous Tunes and previously released on Toolroom Records, Pinkstar Records, CR2 Records and many more.