TAYLOR SWIFT Tribute Sunset Boat Cruise NYC - Party Like It's 1989
Doors: 5:00pm, Show: 5:00pm
Get ready to dance & sing like it's 1989 again! Gather your friends, don your best maritime attire, and join us for a celebration that blends the best of Taylor Swift music and the open sea on the Sunset Cruise right in front of the Statue!
From "Bad Blood" to "Wildest Dreams," every song will be a memory in the making.
Dress Code: Swift-inspired attire – from cardigans to sparkly dresses, channel your inner Taylor! Best Dressed wins $500!
Which Swifty Era are you?
The artist isn't attending the event, this is a tribute party to celebrate her music!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins.
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music).
- Live DJs playing TAYLOR SWIFT hits all day long!
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- The purchase of the GROUP VIP Champagne Dinner Tickets guarantees reserved seating (Groups of 10 or more).
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed). Birthday and Special occasion flyers available as add-ons in the ticket section!
- Dedicated Party Photography Services Available (more details in the add-ons ticket section).
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry.
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts.
- Contact us for more information & special reservations: or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
- "Wendy Style" Fish n' Chips
[ Fried Fish, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots ]
- Wendy’s Famous Jerk Chicken
[ Jamaican Jerk Chicken, Pasta Salad, Fried Plantains, Rice & Beans ]
- Italian Stallion Baked Ziti
[ Baked Ziti, Oven Roasted Potatoes, Mixed Green Salad ]
- The Loaded Mediterranean Falafel Bowl
[ Authentic Palestinian Falafels, Sauteed String Beans & Baby Carrots, Rice & Beans, Mixed Green Salad ]
Mix & Match + add more to your plate (at no extra cost ????)! Buffet Style!
- Wild Wild West Buffalo Wings
- Blast to the Past Chicken Nuggets
- All American Mac n Cheese
- Deli Pasta Salad
- Empanadas (Beef, Chicken, & Cheese)
+ our Famous Crust Nation Pizza powered by Table 87
Boarding: 5 PM
Departure: 5:30 PM
Return: 8:30 PM
Ends: 9 PM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID (no pictures of ID accepted)
Did you enjoy your concert cruise experiences? Learn more about our partner Hudson-360.com, one of NYC's premier audio and visual production companies that offers event production & marketing services, audio and visual solutions and can book any artist for your next event.
Join our Exclusive VIP List & Text Message Alerts
Receive free event alerts and get discounts on your favorite events.