Athens, Greece Sightseeing Tour
|When:||Thursday, September 20, 2018 7:00pm|
Athens, capital of Greece, is the birthplace of modern democracy, and home to many archeological sites dating to 5th century BC.
Please book this package on or before September 14 to reserve your space.
On this six days/five nights tour, we will uncover Athens rich cultural history exploring the following sites:
- Temple of Olympican Zeus
- Hadrian's Arch
- Acropolis to see the sites associated with the golden age of Athens
- The Proplaea,
- The Temple of Athena NIke
- The Erectheion
- The Partenon
- Corinth Canal
- Visit Mycenae
- Day trip to Delphi
- Temple of Apollo
- Explore local museums
- One day cruise around the Greek Islands of Aegina, Hydra and Poro.
- Enjoy a live Greek band and dancing
- Greek luncheon on board the boat
- Hands-on interactive cooking class to learn the fine art of Mediterranean cuisine under the guidance of a master Greek chef
Price includes the following items
- All sightseeing tour activities
- Five nights hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- One lunch during the cruise around the Greek Island
- Bilingual guide in Greek and in English
- Ground transportation
Airfare is not included in this price.