Athens, Greece Sightseeing Tour
|When:||Tuesday, October 12, 2021 7:00pm|
|Where:||John F. Kennedy International Airport, Queens, NY 11430|
Athens, capital of Greece, is the birthplace of modern democracy, and home to many archeological sites dating to 5th century BC.
On this seven days/six nights tour, we will uncover Athens rich cultural history exploring the following sites:
- Temple of Olympican Zeus
- Hadrian's Arch
- Acropolis to see the sites associated with the golden age of Athens
- The Propylaea,
- The Temple of Athena NIke
- The Erectheion
- The Parthenon
- Corinth Canal
- Visit Mycenae
- Day trip to Delphi
- Temple of Apollo
- Explore local museums
- One day cruise around the Greek Islands of Aegina, Hydra and Poro.
- Enjoy a live Greek band and dancing
- Greek luncheon on board the boat
- Hands-on interactive cooking class to learn the fine art of Mediterranean cuisine under the guidance of a master Greek chef
Price includes the following items
- All sightseeing tour activities
- Six nights hotel accommodations
- Breakfast daily
- Three lunches
- Bilingual guide in Greek and in English
- Ground transportation
Airfare is not included in this price.
Note: This tour will operate at a reduced capacity of 20 to 25 people
Face maks are mandatory on this tour.
CDC protocols will be followed on this trip