THE #1 Latin & Reggaeton Boat Party Yacht Cruise NYC
|When:||Saturday, April 9, 2022 10:00pm|
|Where:||Pier 15 - Hornblower Cruises & Events 78 South Street (South Street Seaport)|
|What:||+21 ID Requerida|
Get aboard the #1 Cruise on Manhattan waters to celebrate the weekend while enjoying the best views of New York City!
Unwind from the week and relax on the water while you indulge on breathtaking views of Manhattan and the Statue of Liberty.
While on board, be sure to check out our fully stocked bar! Order drinks straight to your table or at the bar!
Our dance floors are fully heated but we are still rocking open-air!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is "trendy".
- Contact us for more information & special reservations: or call / text Allan (646) 263-4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic Dressing
Boarding: 10:00 PM
Departure: 10:30 PM
Return: 1:30 AM
Ends: 2:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with proper ID
As per NY City Guidelines, vaccination cards are required with a minimum of one dose to enter the event. Photos of vaccine card are ACCEPTED. Proof of negative COVID test will NOT be accepted.