Valentine's Day Party NYC
Saturday, February 12, 2022
Doors: 11:00pm, Show: 11:00pm
|Where:||Skyport Marina, 2430 FDR Drive, New York, NY 10010|
|What:||+ 21 ID Required|
Love is in the air...and so is the PARTY!!!
Join us for laughin' and lovin' this Valentine's Day as we sail around NYC for the experience of a lifetime!!!
Break out your sexiest dance moves and party with us All Night Long!
Get aboard the #1 Cruise on Manhattan waters to celebrate the weekend while enjoying the best views!
Experience New York City nightlife at it’s finest while we sip’ and sail’ on Manhattan waters. Enjoy the night filled with music, dancing & delicious dinner menu, oh and you cant forget Lady Liberty and NYC Skyline views!
Perfect for birthday celebrations, romantic dates and nights out with friends and family.
Our dance floors are fully heated but we are still rocking open-air!
Your Cruise Experience Includes:
- Scenic 3-hour cruise of the NYC harbor;
- Captivating views of the Manhattan skyline including the Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island, the Freedom Tower and more;
- Waitress Service Available ; Order Drinks directly to your table.
- VIP Bottle Service & Sections Available - Call/text Allan (646)-263-4593 and/or email for the Bottle Services Flyer & Packages.
- Open-Air deck and a climate-controlled cabins;
- 3 levels of music (Outdoor Floor of Music ; Two Indoor Floors of Music)
- Live DJs playing all styles of Latin Music, Pop, Top 40, Oldies & more.
- Rain? No problem, there are two large indoor dance floors and indoor sitting areas!
- Food Available for Purchase.
- Great for Birthday Celebrations / bachelorette / bachelor / anniversary / graduations & more (Balloons & Cakes permitted - no other outside food allowed)
- VIP Ticket Includes Express Line Entry (and access to a VIP area if a VIP area is designated on a certain cruise)
- Free Street Parking Available around the Pier (it is relatively easy to find parking). Pier 15 has parking garages for an average of $40.00 per vehicle. Pier 40 also serves as a large parking complex with an average rate of $40.00 per vehicle.
- The dress code is Dress to Impress: No hats | No Tims/boots | No joggers | No sweats | No basketball shorts
- Contact us for more information & special reservations: or call / text Allan (646) 263 -4593
Dinner Menu Includes:
- Rosemary Roasted Chicken
- Oven Roasted Flounder – Spicy Tomato & White Bean Ragu
- Penne Marinara
- Roasted Broccoli – Toasted Garlic, Chili Flakes
- Field Green Salad – Balsamic Dressing
Boarding: 11:00 PM
Departure: 11:30 PM
Return: 2:30 AM
Ends: 3:00 AM
Rain or Shine
21 & over with a physical ID (no pictures of IDs will be accepted)
As per NY City Guidelines, vaccination cards are required with a minimum of one dose to enter the yacht. Photos of the vaccine cards are accepted. Proof of negative COVID test will not be accepted.